5 Senses Descriptive Writing
These rough draft templates will get your students to tap into their creative mindset to explore their five senses. They can use their pictionary page or the word cards to come up with various spring words and use what they learned from the other printables to create powerful descriptive sentences.
What is included?
- 32 spring word cards to display on the wall or to use as flashcards
- (color) pictionary page with 32 spring words that can be put in their writing journal or folder
- (black and white) pictionary page with 32 spring words
- spring acrostic poem page
- 2 printables to practice spring nouns and adjectives
- 1 printable that focuses on adjectives
- 2 printables to practice ‘power’ sentences
- rough draft templates to tap into five senses
- craftivity templates (several options)
- complete instructions for the craftivity