Are you struggling to find kid-friendly math assessments that cover every 1st grade Common Core Math standards? Are you spending all of your hours creating them yourself? If you are, take a break for a moment and check out the math assessments I created just for little first graders.
Before creating these assessments I had 3 goals in mind:
- Make them kid-friendly. (Don’t overwhelm them with boring and complex instructions.)
- Hit every single standard. (Make this your go-to resource. No more scavenging online every night!)
- Make it teacher-friendly. (Make it easy for teachers to grade and record results.)
These assessments are broken down by each standard so they are perfect for pre-assessment and post-assessment. You can easily see if your students have mastered the standards and use the results to teach or reteach. I hope these assessments will save you some time this year.
- A copy of the standards used for the packet
- 2 assessments for each standard (exception: 3 assessments for each standard in the geometry packet)
- Whole-class recording sheets for the teachers
- Answer key
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
As a taster, you can download the freebie by clicking the picture below.